cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Notification(IDN)-Activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Hope every one is doing great. I am trying to receive material in a warehouse managed by EWM. The problem is I am not able to activate my IDN neither my PPF setting can do it automatically. When I tried to activate it, I get the following messages

Field Item: Person Entitled to Dispose is a required field for the action HDR: Activate Document

Field Item: Stock Type is a required field for the action HDR: Activate Document

Field Item: Owner is a required field for the action HDR: Activate Document

I also see that these field items are empty in IDN but I can't input it as the fields are not editable in maintain IDN tcode. I've mapped ERP plant storage loc and ERP logical system to an availability group so I don't understand why EWM is not able to determine a stock type for the material. I have maintained warehouse product master for the material I am receiving with a party entitled to dispose, so I can't understand why EWM is not able to pull the Party entitle to dispose from the master data. I also see that in the config table where we map ERP plant to storage loc, the party entitle to dispose is blank but I can't change it. BTW, what is this Owner? Any idea folks? any kinda would be great, appreciate it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers folks?

venkatasasidhargupta_gada
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.