cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account and cost center in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we create the deliveri, first in sales order user only enters and func center, that fuind center comes in the deliveri goods movement document, along with that when i check in MIGO document display along with fund center i can see the cost cenert and g/l account for which that document is posted, In our system we are using same chart of account for two compnay codes, and in OBYC for GBB-VAX we have maintain one G/L account 893011, and in cost element for this 893011 we have assign one cost center for one compnay code that cost center is OK but for othere one we want to assign different cost center, by keeping the same account, how we can do this.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zafar_karnalkar on Jan 6, 2011 6:36 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try the OKB9 transaction - which provides SAP standard CO object substitutions.

If this doesn't suffice, you can create your our substitution rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar,

If you desire you maintain two different cost centers for the two company and you need to have both of them posted on the same G/L account and Cost element, I would advice you to:

- create a Z table where by controlling area you define where the specific cost center need to get posted

- include this validation check in the exit for validation for controlling

- include this validation check in the exit for validation for finance

- include this validation check also in the sales order user exit

Standard SAP seems do not have direct link between cost centers & cost elements. For this reason ideal solution is to generate a table where you may define you needed structure.

E.g.: some ideas on the table you may create

Controlling area

Cost element from

Cost element to

Cost center from

Cost center to

I hope this suggestion may answer to your need.

Regards,

Viviana A.