cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit in Storage Location quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I did the delivery on 31.11.2010. The delivery is reversed on 5.01.2011. The stock is updated in the plant (verified with MMBE). When i try to do delivery with the current available quantity of the plant with delivery date as 04/12/2010, i got an error message " Deficit of unrestr SL stock xxxxx". So i created a delivery again with the reversed quantity in order to reverse it on 04/12/2010. when i try to reverse the delivery with date as 04/12/2010, i got an error message " Cancellation date 04.12.2010 is before the goods issue date 05.01.2011, message number vl626". The MM period for December is still open and finance department is not allowing to post it on the current date. How to do the backdated delivery(04/12/2010). Please suggest me the workarounds.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go into VL09 with your delivery document number, hit execute and then change the Reverse Goods Issue Date:

You can do this by ticking the Delivery Doc No. and then hit the Define Dte botton, which will prompt you to change the Local Date, try entering 04.12.2010

Not sure but may help

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vishal,

Thanks. I got this error message while i trying to do like the way u said.

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar s on Jan 6, 2011 6:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

now I don't think its possible to reverse the delivery in backdated

Only what you can do is reverse the delivery in current date

Answers (0)