cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoking a specfic configuration in integration directory (abap proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a ABAP inbound and ABAP outbound proxy sitting on different SAP Backends,both the abap inbound and outbound sit on multiple systems,but the message mapping and interface mapping is 1.

In the integration direction I have multiple configuration scenarios, corresponding to above mentioned scenario( business systems, communication channels,sender agreements etc).

In the outbound proxy system,I have written a report to call the outbound proxy just by calling execute asynchronous. how to I make sure that a particular configuration in integration directory is executed.

regards

kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In the outbound proxy system,I have written a report to call the outbound proxy just by calling execute asynchronous. how to I make sure that a particular configuration in integration directory is executed.

You cannot execute a particular configuration. In fact the whole question does not make sense and seems that you have not understood the concept of PI.

The sender proxy should not know and not be interested, where the message goes to. That is done only inside the Integration Directory.

The abap proxy message will the the message to any receiver that is configured. If you want to find a specific receiver, you have to add some information in the message payload, so you can do a receiver determination based on the content of the payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan,

This is with regards to point-2-point communication in PI 7.1,where the configuration is created in integration directory and pushed to the backend systems.so when executing the outbound proxy it is necessary for me to mention the configuration.

regards

kaushik

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> This is with regards to point-2-point communication in PI 7.1,

I think it is necessary for you to mention this in your question.

Look in online help, you find everything there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you generate a Proxy in SPROXY for a perticular Interface , few methods and Classes are generated.

So in report, when you can this Outbound Proxy ... These generated methods are Used.

Like : example

CALL METHOD cl_ref->BWDATA_A_O

EXPORTING

output = WA_OUTPUT.

Here BWDATA_A_O is a method for a perticular Interface . .. SO it will call this interface only ....

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This doesnot answer my question,my question is when i call an abap proxy,how do i call it in such a way that it invokes a

particular configuration of integration directory

regards

kaushik

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have maintained proper objects (receiver & interface determinations, message interface) and generated the proxy code properly then the objects should be exxecuted once you trigger the sender proxy

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are specifc abap apis to set to a particular configuration before calling the outbound proxy,i want details regarding the abap api

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case did you try posting the query to the ABAP forum: