cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory condition PR00 missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am getting an error "Mandatory condition PR00 missing" in billing.But in sales order the price is picking automatically.when I proces the same and try do billing, there it is showing the error.What might be t reason? The copy control is correct.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you please confirm, are you using same pricing procedure as Sales document for Billing or you have different pricing procedure for billing?

if you are not sure you can check

1) Go to VOFA, select billing type and check what document pricing procedure is maintained for your F2 billing document.

2) Go to OVKK, and check which pricing procedure determination is maintained with the combination of of your sales area, BILLING document pricing produre and customer pricing procedure.

3) Now go to VTAF, select your billing document type and sales document type and click on Items, check what pricing type is maintaind (I guess it should be B Carry out new pricing procedure)

If you are maintaining, same sales pricing procuder for billing then do the analysis which condition geting failed.

Did you assgined any Requirment type to your PR00 condition type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.. Well it is a schedule line agreement.When i checked the condition in vk13,the condition is valid till 31.12.2010.But we are doin billing this month.Is this an issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly

The condition record was valied when you created the Sales document which might be before 31.12.2010 and as you creating billing in this month say date is 05.01.2011 the condition record is not valied

You can create new condition record with new validity period and try billing

Or you can change the validity period in VK12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vishal,

Thank You so much for the quick reply..U been a grt help.Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

WElcome

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you do analysis of the pricing in VF02?

Highlight the line item and click on the pricing button. Then under the pricing details, you can see analysis button. Click on the analysis and in the next window, at the left hand side, you can see the pricing conditions. Click on the PR00 and see the reason on the right hand side.

Also check whether any requirements assigned in the pricing procedure restricts this in billing document.

Regards,