cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity is varied from billing quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

In my client place the when the delivery quantity is differs from the Billing quantity this is becomeing problem for us please help us immeditely.

Its is a support project we are working on,

Thanks & Regards,

Rahim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please confirm, you have Order realted or Delivery related BILLING?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is delivery related billing,

the senario is my client as enhanced Weighbridge with sap so in delivery tare weight is getting less, but in billing it is taking the order qty in to cnsideration.

this is making a problem please help me.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category and execute. There maintain "A" for the field "Billing Relevance".

Now create a new sale order, process delivery and billing. Check for quantity in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the copy control settings in T.code VTFL.

Select the source and target document types and go to item details. Check the value assigned in the billing quantity field. Add value B or G per the requirement and recheck again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir The acutal senario is they raised for order of 1000kg of iron, when it goes to delivery they have enhanced weighbridge application withe the picking so the tare weight get deducted form it 990 is the net weight.

when it goes to biiling, hte billing was generatd on 1000 of ordered quntatity. so they are facing problem with this.

please help me in this regard.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked what is maintained for your item category as I mentioned above ?? Please update.

Also please note if the process is like the weight will vary at the time of weighment and delivery is created already, then even the above option wont work for you. Either through a zee tcode you have to update the weight in delivery or manualy change the weight

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru, it is TAc and The Billing relavance is 'A' only,

Before enhancing the weighbridge billing is commeing correct.

Delivery is taking the correct quantity but is billing is taking the quantity of the netweight.

this is making the difference.

please help me in this regard.

Answers (0)