cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error "Activate ppm or remove it from model"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when w eran netwrok heuritic we got errors stating " Planning object could not be determined" From the message I found that some PDS are missing.

Then I ran the TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK and found the same thing .The message that I got is "Activate ppm or remove it from model"

But when I checked the PDS does exist in SCM SNP. Can anybody help me in trouble shooting this

Thanks !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check if you also have created PPM for any products in APO by T-code /SAPAPO/SCC03 - Production Process Model . As the error shows Active PPM and as per explanation you were checking PDS.

Please also check SAP note : 385602

It might be there is some conflic. Please let us know if it help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO PPM is not created for any of the material loc that I am testing... in consistency check it says ppm/pds so by ppm its meaning pds,,,,

also i tested by changing the procurement type to external procurement in product master then i dont get that error in heuristic run...

in curto_order_explode i get the message that the material is not in an active integration model....but when i checked in ecc its there in active integration model...so I generated and rimodini that plant again....but still teh problem exists with the heuristic run

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I had the same problem. Please check SAP Note 1631566.