Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage type 902 has always 10 pieces

alex_arti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I create a GR for 100 pc, mvt 101, if I check the LS26 the 100 pc are in ST 902 (available stock), this is OK, but then I use the LB11 to create a TO, when I check the listi I only have one TR for 90 pc instead of the 100 pc, I create teh TO and confirm, if I check the stock with LS26 I have 10 pc in ST 902 (available stock), and 90 in ST ZXX (available stock), in total I have the 100 pc, but I want it all in ST ZXX, I cant create another TO for the 10 pc that are in the ST 902, It doesnt show in LB11. If I try to use the LB11 in foreground and change the quantity to 100, it sent me an error.

Why the ST 902 always have 10 pc of stock? how can I move the 10 pcs? I copy all the configuration from the standard

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using LT10 to move stock from 902 to xxx for putaways.

Thanks

Silas

alex_arti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot the TC LB10 solve the problem, I didnt try the LB10 with the partial delivery option, but can you explain me why the SL 902 has the 10 pc stock and the LB11 doesnt has the TR for the 10 pcs.

Thanks a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction LB10 -enter your warehouse number and select 'Partially delivered' in the Status of movement section and there should be a partially processed TR from which you should be able to create a TO for the 10 pieces

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction LB10 -enter your warehouse number and select 'Partially delivered' in the Status of movement section and there should be a partially processed TR from which you should be able to create a TO for the 10 pieces

I hope that this helps

Frenchy