cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing the inspection lot:(Which is Q-stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have migrated the some stock as intial stock migration. Now the stock in Inspection stock with inspection type at QM activation (O800) and has inspection lot.

Is ther any way to cancel the inspection lot.

I know there is option we get when we use inspection type01 in the inspection lot, but this will not help here. that option to cacel in QA02 is diabled. is their any way to cancel the inspection lot.

or is thier any way how reverse this

regards

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use 562 if you have used 561 mvt type ........this will work if you have not taken UD of lot created

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have migrated the some stock as intial stock migration. Now the stock in Inspection stock with inspection type at QM activation (O800) and has inspection lot.

Dear as you mentioned you have activated 08 inspection type and migrated the stock to QI so inspection lot was created which correct now if you want to cancel that lot then you need to reverse the same transaction which you used to migrate the stock which will automatically cancels the lot then deactivate the 08 inspection type and upload again with 561 movement type which will send the stock directly in unrestricted stock.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can You tell me how to cancel, I dont find option in qa02.( as mentioned earlier option cancel lot is diable in qa02) , tell me how we can reverse the transction so that inpsption lot will cancel

regards

Krishna

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear as you said the stock which was migrated in to system with 08 inspection setup which created a IL so if you want to cancel that lot reverse the same transaction ideally stock will be uploaded with MB1C with different movement types depending upon stock situation like 561(UNR),563(QI),565(Blocked) etc so cancel the same material document through MBST or MIGO which you can trace out through MB51 or through MMBE which will cancel the inspection lot then you deactivate the inspection type(08) in MM QM view and upload the same stock.

Cheers

KK