cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single sign on with Mobile DOE 7.1 for PDA applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 PDA client support Single Sign On (SSO). If SSO is available with 7.1, how do we configure it with SAP NetWeaver Mobile 7.1 PDA client/ portal/ DOE 7.1?

PS: we plan to use DOE 7.1 , but not DOE 7.11 so far.

Regards,

Edited by: Hortense Andrian on Jan 5, 2011 8:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All:

Thank you very much for the fast responses to my question related to SSO.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot the quick answers.

However, I would like a confirmation. I read the links and the document. Setting up SSO with mobile client laptop and/or mobile PDA using JSP and AWT is very well documented ( I guess the later are mostly used for old MI versions). However, we're building java mobile webdynpro based PDA application using Netweaver Mobile Infrasctructure DOE 7.1 ( but not old MI versions).

My questions are:

A) Are the steps for configuring SSO for Mobile client laptop 7.1 are still valid for mobile PDA 7.1 ( java mobile webdynpro based application).

B) Can we use the same steps for configuring SSO in Mobile 7.11 for Mobile 7.1 too? or SSO configuration is different for each version of Mobile DOE (7.1 and 7.11)?

Regards,

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Single Sign on is provided n supported by SAP in 7.1 & 711 in a similar fashion.

If in any of ther version there is some issues, please raise a ticket with SAP to check in to the problem.

Regards,

Nipun

former_member53099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Apart from the links suggested by Nipun, you can also have a look at the below article

<http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e09dd939-27f6-2d10-b398-91c053a58e26>

This aricle gives some troubleshooting tips and explains how exactly SSO works for mobile devices

Best Regards

vaidehi

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos