cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create down payment which has amount in line item in minus value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts,

I have created the Sales Order which contain multiple line items. The one item has amount in minus value.

I can create the Down Payment but can't create Final Invoice.

So I would like to know that actually is it possible to input amount in minus value and create Down Payment.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Sincerely,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Welcome to SDN Forum

Check the following thread comments

[;

If one of the line item value is in minus value then you can do final invoice which is order related proforma invoice

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I still couldn't create the Final Invoice. Could I give you more information about the problem, as I told you that I can create the Down Payment and it had already cleared.

I check the information with T-Code FPL9 (in Down Payment Tab), it shown the Down Payment cannot be cleared.

When I create the Final Invoice, the system shown short dump screen. The short text of error message is "Invalid combination of posting and clearing"

I just doubt if the item is in minus value has value greater than the total amount in Down Payment, it will couldn't create the Final Invoice.

So I have created the test data 2 cases :-

First Case : The item is in minus value has value greater than the total amount in Down Payment.

(Item1 is -40,000 and the total amount is 20,000)

Result : I couldn't create the Final Invoice and shown short dump screen.

Second Case : The item is in minus value has value less than the total amount in Down Payment.

(Item1 is -10,000 and the total amount is 50,000)

Result : I could create the Final Invoice without any error.

Could you please help me clarify about the cause. Thank you in advance for your response.

Sincerely,

Alex