SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in EMIGALL - Instalment Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are migrating instalment plan against security deposit using the object, INSTPLAN. I am passing the document number of security deposit via rule.

If i am migrating a singel instalment with same amount in document, then it will migrate successfully.

The problem is in multiple instalments. If i have multiple instalments(suppose a plan of 40 installments of 100 Rs), it is showing an error, "The open items selected do not correspond to the quantity to be selected", Message Number >3682

Can any one suggest a solution for this ?

Thanks

Vipindas

1 REPLY 1

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vipindas,

I just tried in my system and it worked like a charm: the created security deposit was cleared by the total of the installments in the import file.

You may want to set a break -point at form SELEKTION_RANGE (around line 858) and check the parameters in the where clause (see below). If the correct document is selected I assume that the amount is different of what is selected and what you want to post (total of installments).

Cheers,

Fritz

*----

• Selektion nach Belegnummer

*----

WHEN 'OPBEL'.

LOC_RANGE = 'B'.

SORT SLCTAB BY OPBEL.

REFRESH: R_GPART, R_VKONT, R_VTREF, R_BROKR.

SELECT DISTINCT GPART VKONT BUKRS <=====

FROM DFKKOP INTO WA01

FOR ALL ENTRIES IN R_OPBEL

WHERE OPBEL EQ R_OPBEL-LOW