cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO key figures - units of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO V5.1.

Via RSA1 I have created a key figure of data type Quantity and unit = 0UNIT.

I have assigned this key figure to my planning area and planning book.

The planning area has unit of measure = CAS, and this is the unit of measure shown for my new key figure in interactive planning.

How can I change the unit of measure for my new key figure to D(ays)?

Thanks for any advice...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make changes for a KF displyed UOM which is unitless to display a particular unit in planning book design .

In the planning book design, on the tab u201CKey Fig. Attributesu201D there is a field u201CUnit of Measureu201D. This will be the Unit in which a unitless key figure is displayed in interactive planning.

This field can be updated with u201CDayu201D in your situation to resolve your issue.

Please note that No automatic unit conversion is possible for unitless key figures.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Datta,

Thanks for this reply.

I have followed your advice...

I have a key figure with data type 'Number'.

In interactive planning, this key figure is appearing with a blank uom.

In the planning book design, on the 'key figure attributes' tab, I cannot however make any changes to the key figure attributes including uom, as they are greyed out.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have created a KF with data type of number.

A Key figure with number data type is treated as a number. Numbers do not have any reference to a unit of measure or to a currency.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Further to above post, I am indeed able to recreate the scenario whay you have described.

I created an KF with data type of number and able to have add any UOM in the field in the PB design.

While doing the above activity, I first enter the KF in the KF Attributes tab .. field Key Figue, then press enter.

I am able to get the field then ready for input.

Regards

Datta

Answers (0)