cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Objects and Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone configured Business Objects within Solution Manager? Should Maintenance optimizer be used to download any software, patches, etc for Business Objects? I am not sure how to integrate the BO with the rest of our SAP ERP landscape.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use Business Objects with Solution Manager. You can use Maintenance Optomizer to download patches, etc.. for it as well.

You may check service.sap.com/solutionmanager for documentation which may help you on this. You may also do a note search to find notes which will guide you in this.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark.

I did look at that befre the post and see I can do monitoring via Wily, etc. I guess a more specific question is do/can/should I download BO patches,software, etc via Solution Mgr Maintenance Optimizer? I did not see that...

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Edward,

Please refer to SAP Note 1507629 - Preparing a BOE system for Service Sessions in Sol. Manager.

Also note there are two PDF attached documents "EGI_SBOP_EWA_Part1.pdf" and

"EGI_SBOP_EWA_Part2.pdf".

This should be very helpful.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain where I can find a documentation how to integrate SBOP XI 3.1 into Maintenance Optimizer? I still get the messages

Start system constellation empty, you cannot continue further operations.

Message no.AGS_MOPZ_PLAN_MSG029

Technical system(s) of product system BOE not found.

Message no.AGS_MOPZ_PLAN_MSG028

I configured the system as needed for EWA (described in 1507629).

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

You are asking a new question on a closed thread.

Please ask a new question in a new thread.

You may want to review the Rules of Engagement, considering the two points above?

Regards,

Paul

Answers (0)