cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! Please help me in return sales(want different plant to return material)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am creating one sales processes in which I am sale one material from one plant this is ok

but when I am creating return sale for this sales order that time

system automatically pick up plant

but my requirement is I want to take return that material into the another plant (may be user decide )

can it possible?

please help me

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The right practise is to receive the goods back into the same plant from where you dispatached then only all your report and the excise will get tally. After bringing back to the plant you can do transfer posting to any plant using mb1b 301 movment type.

thomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Thomas. my actual requirement is, client has got some seven showrooms configured as plants in system. and in daily practice, the item sold from one outlet can be returned to any outlet of the same company in any city. only invoice number will be available to the end user as a reference. what should I do in this case?

Thanks,

Sudhir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
only invoice number will be available to the end user as a 
     reference. what should I do in this case?

Just create a return sale order without referencing the parent billing document and maintain the required plant whatever you want.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are creating return order with reference to invoice you can change to the plant to which you want the goods to be updated, are you finding any issues in chaning the plant in va01?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for answer

but suppose after sales particular material

suppose my price rate are change then

how can I keep the track of that old price .

so that why I am creating sales order with reference to billing

please provide me solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by Thomas, you should be able to change the plant while creating the return order through VA01 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to change the plant at header level but since the item is already copied from the reference billing document, the plant field at item level is disabled. and if i give different plant on header, it gives the warning that the plant will not be copied to line items. so it anyway does not solve the purpose.

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding your requirement is that the system picks different plant in Returns order;

if so provide a different shipping condition in your returns document type

Regards

Chandrasekhar