Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting for inspection lot problem

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a problem with an inspection lot. I've a lot with sample quantity 20 with the following status REL ICCO SPST. No ud has been made. I don't know how, but a user managed to perform a stock posting without changing the inspection lot stock. So i have no quantity in q stock or unrestricted, but in the inspection lot the stock still exists. When i make a UD i get an error Deflict of BA stock in Q because there is no more stock in QM. The same error appears when i want to change the inspection quantity.

The lot cannot be cancelled, the option is grey in the menu.

How can i cancel or remove the lot?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Execute the report ZQEVAC20 from SE38 and check if there is any inconsistencies.

If available it will display then correct it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as the status is REL ICCO SPST

"So i have no quantity in q stock or unrestricted, but in the inspection lot the stock still exists"

i think user must have posted the stock using MB1B 321 mvt.

as per my knowlegde, as the stock has been already used u will not be able to do any stock posting now

it will be better to take ud without stock posting and complete the processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to cancel the lot, then do MBST to cancel the material document created against it. This will automatically puts the lot status to LTCA. But you got to make sure this has not been invoiced.

Mahee

maarten_muetgeert2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this is possible. The goods are already used in production and the produced batch has been sold...