SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to update O4G1(Load Confirmation) & O4H1(Delivery confirm) transaction

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to upload data into the transaction O4G1(Load Confirmation) & O4H1(Delivery confirm) with the following flields

Shipment number

Vehicle Number

Delivery Information

Document number (Delivery Number)

Compartment no.

Material item

Material

Quantity

Net Weight

Gross Weight

Temperature

Density

Please tell me if there is any BAPI to upload this data.

This is IS-OIL transaction

4 REPLIES 4

Karan_Chopra_
Active Participant
0 Kudos

plz help experts

tried searching many FM BAPI's but no success as all the fields mentioned above are not in them ....

petra_just
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karan,

these are classical TAS interfaces. The first one is the load confirmation interface against a scheduled shipment and the second is the delivery confirmation interface against a loaded shipment. It is advised to upload the data using idoc type OILLDD. To set up the is-oil TAS interface, you need:

Step1: Make the load-id mandatory for the bulk shipment (using tas relevance in customizing)

Step 2: determine the Load.id addon with a user exit at shipment save (for a first test, u can overwrite it manually)

Step 3: send the bulk shipment down to your external system including the load-id and load-id addon (usually shipment nr or shipment number and delivery number)

Step 4: configure control structure, load-id type and funtion group as SH-LC (load confirmation based on bulk shipment) and SH-DC (delivery confirmation based on loading) and assign them all one to one.

Step 5: go to junction functions and select tas interface (look for the fm OIK_TD_SHIPMENT_LOAD_CREATE and assign it for the load confirmation) and function module OIK_DELIVERY_CONFIRMATION for the delivery confirmation).

If you also want to do pick-ups, you can use OIK_SD_CALLOFF_CREATE, OIK_SD_DELIVERY_CREATE_N

Step 6: Create a test idoc using WE19 and message type OILLDD01.

The fields you need are:

-Action code (default 15 for load confirmation or 25 for delivery confirmation) E1OILT1-ACTION (15)

-Load-id (whatever you have assigned to the bulk shipment) E1OILT1-LIDNO (REF1)

-Load-ID addon (usually shipment number and delivery number) see exit E1OILT1- LIDADDON

-Load date (has to be later then the shipments date)E1OILT1-Loaddate (24032006)

-load time EOILT1-Loadtime (121023)

-Plant E1OILT3-WERKS (0001)

-Storage location E1OILT3-LGORT (0001)

-Transaction Volume E1OILT3-TRQNT (1000)

-TVol Unit E1OILT3-TRUOM (L15)

-Net Weight E1OILT4-ADQNT

-NetWeight Unit E1OILT4-ADUOM1

-GrossWeight E1OILT4-ADQNT

-GrossWeight Unit E1OILT4-ADUOM1

-Density E1OILT3-TDICH (740)

-temperature E1OILT3-TSTmp (15)

-Temperature unit E1OILT3-TSTEH (CEL)

-Order type E1OILt3-vbtyp (default J for delivery)

-Order Number E1OILt3-VBELN (send the delivery number, second part of load id addon)

-Order Item E1OILT3-POSNR (send the delivery item, 3rd part of load-id addon)

I know, it all sounds complicated, but once u have filled all the data, u can directly post the load confirmation using WE19 test function with IDOC_INBOUND_OILLDD. It all works in standard and is well supported. I have more material, but how can I add a file in the network? Dont hesitate to ask further questions if you need more advise.

Hope it helps.

Petra

Edited by: Petra Just on Feb 2, 2011 3:29 PM

0 Kudos

Pleas can some give me meore information about step 2 and 3

Step 2: determine the Load.id addon with a user exit at shipment save (for a first test, u can overwrite it manually)*

Step 3: send the bulk shipment down to your external system including the load-id and load-id addon (usually shipment nr or shipment number and delivery number)

thank you very much

0 Kudos

Pleas can some give me meore information about step 2 and 3

Step 2: determine the Load.id addon with a user exit at shipment save (for a first test, u can overwrite it manually)*

thank you very much