cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SHIPMENT -Clubbing Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone please explain to me that even though I am assigning a single delivery to a shipment the no. is getting generated as 1055-1056 and when I click the save button I am getting the message "No Outbound Deliveries...Save anyway?".

Why is this happening even though the delivery is showing against a particular shipment???.

Q2.How to club multiple deliveries in one shipment?

Q3.How to activate delivery split for shipment?

Someone plzzzzzzzzz help by answering the above questions.

Regards.

Bob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

Can someone plzzzzzzzzz answer the FIRST QUESTION.

QUESTIONS 2 & 3 HAS BEEN ANSWERED AND RESOLVED???.

Someone PLEASE HELP......

Regards.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a shipment document, at the top of the shipment document, you have to click the "Delivery" button. It will open a screen, where you can enter the selection criteria using which the deliveries due for shipping can be extracted. If you know the delivery numbers, just put the delivery numbers in this screen for the relevant field and execute. This will add the deliveries to the shipment. If you want to delete some deliveries from the shipment, you can select those individual deliveries and do a delete.

I dont think you can do a delivery split for shipment. If you create a shipment, it is for the entire delivery. Atleast I have not done anything like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Delivery split can take place while creating a shipment.I think the required setting needs to be done in Shipment Types-Split Profile Before Planning/Split Profile After Planning.

You can check it out.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

Can someone plzzzzzzzzzz answer my queries.

Regards.

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VT01N, you can achieve through this fields i delivery status.

Total gds mvt stat. A to

Trns.plan.status A to B

remove those A and B make the fields blank and try to execute.

2.a. i dont know how to activate delivery split for shipments.

please check and update the forum

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for your prompt reply . I couldn't locate the fields you mentioned in VT01N.

Please help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

Bob