cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am facing below said problem when i am try to release(VKM1) Sales Order please help how to overcome this problem

• Date 05.01.2011 lies after the end of factory calendar CA ****

Thanking you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check weather you have assigned any factory calendar to the Sold to Party.If you have assigned then remove the factory calendar and then release the order using VKM3

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

THanks for instant reply, i m new for this please let me know the procedure and t-code to do so i shell be very thankful to you.

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use t.code VD02 and give the sold to party & sales area , go to sales area data->billing tab and check weather any factory calendar has been assigned or not.

Please search in the forum also

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I checked the customer master; there is no factory calendar assigned to a customer as said in your reply. Can we assign a factory calendar to a customer? If so, let me know how to assign.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I agree with K.Bharathi there is no customer calender assignment in VD02. But problem is still there. i checked Factory Calender and Holiday calender in my case both open upto 2015. I also extended these calender upto 2016 but problem remain same.

there is another problem when i try to make a sales order for scrap order type then system allow to release the sales order but when i try to make sales order for different category then |||| Date 06.01.2011 lies after the end of factory calendar CA |||| system throw said message.

Please check and help me out.

I shell be very thankful to you.

Regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

So as you are facing , so please check the factory calendars , As factory calendars will be assigned to Plant, Sales orgn.,shipping point, customer. As you are facing problem with different category, check the shipping point , plant and the customers factory calendars. If factory calendars are assigned then check those factory calendar settings

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Now problem has been solved! now it is working..

Thanks once again.

Regards,

ViAngrish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Its nice to listen that our inputs helped you to solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the SAP Calendar by transaction code SCAL. Click the radio button u2018Factory calendaru2019 and click on u2018Changeu2019. You will get the list of calendars. Select the calendar CA and click on u2018Changeu2019 button. Extend the u2018To yearu2019 to future year. Then Save. Here after you will not get the error.

Regards,

K Bharathi