cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending of dynpro SAPLSDH4 0200

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a problem related search help of one of the field Preferred supplier. When the preferred supplier is selected, in turn we will get another screen with lot of other options.

When the search help for Purchasing org ID is selected, we are getting the error as "Sending of dynpro SAPLSDH4 0200 not possible: No window system type specified".

I have debugged, but did not get any clue. Could any one please let us know if any one have any idea.

We are using SRM 6.0, Web dynpro ABAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Not all Data Dictionary Search Helps are supported in Web Dynpro. If the Search Help uses a search help exit and inside the code of that exit there are any dynpro screen calls, the search help is no longer compatible with Web Dynpro. You simply can't use this search help. You would have to find an alternative search help or build a custom one that doesn't contain any callls to dynpro screens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So can you please let me know how to deal with dialog dynpro...i am not aware of that.

will any SAP note helps in this case?

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to deactivate the search help for this parameter . Or if you need it you need to create a new one which wont call any screen having dependency on GUI type screen.

Thanks

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> So can you please let me know how to deal with dialog dynpro...i am not aware of that.

>

> will any SAP note helps in this case?

Yes, you cannot have call to dialog, user exits, conversion routines which cause the wda session to break.

You have to have a another data element with value help or write your own help instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello All,

>

> We have a problem related search help of one of the field Preferred supplier. When the preferred supplier is selected, in turn we will get another screen with lot of other options.

>

> When the search help for Purchasing org ID is selected, we are getting the error as "Sending of dynpro SAPLSDH4 0200 not possible: No window system type specified".

>

> I have debugged, but did not get any clue. Could any one please let us know if any one have any idea.

>

> We are using SRM 6.0, Web dynpro ABAP.

Hi,

it is clear that search help is calling a dialog dynpro window and not webdynpro. This wont work in webdynpro.