Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: How to Transport Actions from DEV to PRD

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to transport one action profile from DEV to PRD system. Please let me know if I am correct in doing below.

1. SPPFCADM

2. Go to Edit Mode

3. Select the action profile from the left pane (Scheduling of Actions)

4. Click on "Truck" button (Transport all Action Templates)

Is it the correct way? If I do so, only selected action profile is transported or all of them?

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then the only case,

You must look this SAP notes

1.[1242074|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0001242074&nlang=E] - for release 701

2[Note 1018665 - PPF: Container for processing is not transported|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1018665]

Let me know are this applicable ?

Jansi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

I checked table PPFCONDE in DEV and PRD systems

the header information was not reflecting in PRD system. Therefore, I manually added the entry for my action profile in PRD using CRMC_ACTION_DEF tcode. This solved my problem.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any one please help me on this?

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could nt see any "Truck" icon in SPFFCADM. I used from menu, table view->transport. I hope Trasport is the basic fuctionality like save,open.. so it should work for the specific action profile.

please proceed

Thanks,

Jansi

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shivjansi,

Thanks for your reply. From SPPFCADM, I select Condition Configuration (Transportable Conditions). Then I go to edit mode and do the things as explained above.

If I simply go to SPPFCADM->Table View->Transport, I think the whole CRM_ORDER (If I select; or otherwise any other Application) will be moved into TR. However, I simply want to move a specific Action Profile, its Actions and Conditions into a TR.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure, but normally if you create new action profile, it shoudl pop up to record in TR, same after if add the condition while saving it should popup ask for TR, and you can release this TR as by normal Trs.

Jansi

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for your reply. I have done it the way I mentioned above. However, it did not work and the action profile has not been moved to PRD system.

Then I went to CRMC_ACTION_DEF tcode and selected the desired action profile and included in a transport request. It seemed that the transport request had collected all the information for that action profile. I checked in TR also, it contained everything. I released the TR from DEV system and imported into the PRD system. Much to my surprise, the TR is successfully imported into PRD but that action profile is not yet imported!

May I know what is the correct way to transport one action profile from DEV to PRD system?Can you help me?

Regards,

Faisal