cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNIF Adapter is only for B2B..?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In ongoing Project we have a requirement sending ABAP Proxy with PDF attachment from SAP ECC to PI and then Tibco i'e..SAP ECC>PI>Tibco.Am sending PIDX xmlAttachment to Tibco from PI, Tibco is also in our internal landscape and data is Industry specific, for that am using RNIF adapter.Can i use PIDX xmlAttachment using Reciver RNIF adapter as A2A or B2B?..

Appriciate your Inputs..

Regards,

Narayana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that you need RNIF adapter to access tibco.

Check which protocol is supported by tibco and choose the adapter.

SOAP protocol should be supported by any middleware, so you can use SOAP adapter.

If RNIF is supported by tibco, you can use also RNIF adapter.

0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply..

Actual requirement is am sending Invoice(P21-Global standard)+Pdf attachement as a single message(RNIF) and there as some data validation on Tiboc side before posting message To Ariba system i.e SAP>PI>TIbco-->Ariba, all system are configured in SLD.in that case can i use RNIF adapter as B2B with HTTPS protocol?

Thanks,

Narayana

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> .in that case can i use RNIF adapter as B2B with HTTPS protocol?

If Tipco can handle this, then you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the receiver is TIBCO I think here HTTP adapter should suffice for your requirement..

if you are planning to send directly to the outside network system then can go for RNIF adapter..

In our case we are using the PIP messages but using JMS adapter as the receiver in our case is WMQ and not the parnter..

HTH

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Stefen,

But all my systaems are in MY landscape..i.e i need to create services SAP and Tico under Party in ID configuration..?

Thanks

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Could you please send PI and WMQ end-end scenario.

Regards,

Chakrapani

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

IF you want to exchange message with RosettaNet compliant system then we use RNIF adapter in B2B environment .

RNIF adapter supports PIP message format as per me experience,

better to read help documentation you wil get more info

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/45/99743f3d4b0866e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Raj