cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to convert the warning message to error message no.06881

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I have tried to convert the message no . 06881 from warning message to error message through the spro setting material management ->purchasing->environment data-> define attribute message -> system messages->selecting the message as 00 06 881 "Purchase orders released until & only (for quality reasons)" E.

kindly help on this........

Thanks in advance....

Thanks and Regards,

R.DIWAKAR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as this issue is related to qm

try the following setting

check the qm control key in material master

go to Quality Management QM in Logistics QM in Procurement Define Control Keys select ur control key - Message mode - change to error

now check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response guru,

This request is actually for Quality information record QI01 - where the setting for release date doesn't have any control over the procurement (while performing ME21N) - only warning message poping up

I have tried using the said option still the message doesnot changes to Error message,

I have checked in SPRO ->Quality management->QM in logistics->QM in procurement->Define control keys....all the keys checked ...still no change

Guide me....

Thanks and Regards,

R.Diwakar

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this QM->QM in procurement->Define Delivery block--->Check whether 01 block for purchase order is defined and same has to be contained in the vendor master or in the quality information record for a material/vendor combination.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check the following things

1. qm procurement active tick is set in material master

2. control key with delivery release present

3. qm info record for that material , plant and vendor is present.

4. date in release until is in past

5. also check the setting for control key (in material master) in config as said in earlier reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

I have checked the blocking of vendor for procurement also, the message no. 06883, which is also a warning message but unable to convert it to error message.

If i able to convert the said message into warning then surely the earlier message no. 06880 also possible

Guide me..

Thanks and regards,

R.Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Guru,

I have checked the said points in the SPRO settings, still the message is poping up with the warning message only.

Is it an harcoded or SAP standard message?

guide me...

Thanks and Regards,

R.Diwakar

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this thread it will solve your requirement.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou very very much

I have understand the problem where i have made ,is that the control key to be checked in the spro settings & in material master, now i able to get the message in Error type

Thankyou

Thanks and Regards,

R.Diwakar

Answers (0)