cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous transmission with 2 asynchronous scenario's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 asynchronous scenario's transferring file from one ftp location to another and vice-versa.

I want 2 start the second scenario only when the file sent by first scenario is successfully reached.

I want to know how and where to put this condition that transfer this file only when a particular file is present in that folder??

Regards,

Amit Sharma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this type of requirement you can do the following:

1) Create an additional file in target directory with same name as the file is pasted in the target directory but with different extension (example .eod file ) whenever the original file is picked from first interface.

2) Now for the second Interface to get executed check if ther is .eod file existing then pick the original file. (this can be done using additional file parameter option).

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Run your first scenario in that in the receiver file channel use temporary file name scheme and put the same file name in sender channel of your second scenario

regards

Ninad

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use an OS command in receiver file adapter to move the file from the waiting to the sending folder.

If you are not sure if the file is already available, you can use a trigger file and use the additional file option in sender adapter.

Another option is using an OS command in sender file adapter which checks, if the other file is available.