cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection at vendor site while loading the material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How we can enable the inspection while loading the material i.e at vendor's site, how we can enable the inspection while unloading the material at customer site.

That is I exactly require an inspection set up to record the values after PO & before GR and after PGI in sales. How do i enable the same/

regards,

Sanjana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after PO & before GR

1. make qm procurement active

2. set a control key with delivery release, 01 inspection type active

3. create q info record qi01 for that material , plant , vendor- in inspection control tab enter01 insp. type

4. when po is created , go to qi07 select chedule line and click on inspection lot save

5. qa32 check for source inspection lot, this will be non stock relevent u can record results and defects

after PGI in sales

1. activate insp. type 10

2. create q info record for sales qv51- click on new info record.enter material and select after delivery

3. when pgi is done it will create inspection lot for recording purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

Thank you very much, i have done with the source inspection thing. But eventhough the inspection type 10 is maintained in qp01, and i have maintained qv51 for material and customer and i have checked after delivery, whether i have to mention delivery category also or what, and you have mentioned that activate 10 inspection type, activation means what, is it maintaing qp01 with respect to material or any other thing, please help me by giving step by step solution

regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

activate insp. type 10 in material master quality view

in config

Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation-Inspection at Shipping -Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type for ur delivery type maintain 10 origin

Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category - for 10 origin maintain insp. type 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

WIth the steps you have mentioned before , i could able to do the inspection before PGI but tell me in detail the process steps of quality inspection after PGI

regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

all the steps are mentioned in earlier threads

after PGI in sales

1. activate insp. type 10 in material master quality view

2. create q info record for sales qv51- enter customer number and sales org.f8

click on new info record.enter material and select after delivery.save

3. in config

Quality Management-Quality Inspection-Inspection Lot Creation-Inspection at Shipping -Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type for ur delivery type maintain 10 origin

Assign Inspection Type to Delivery Category - for 10 origin maintain insp. type 10

4. when pgi is done it will create inspection lot with inspection type 10 for recording purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

I have done everything even then before PGI inspection lot is creating and not after PGI, In maintain inspection type one qulaity notification per lot is checked, and notification type F1 is maintained and recording view is single value and summarized results is there,

So is there any settings need to be changed out of it? kindly suggest me on the same

regards,

Sanjana

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly check following setting

create q info record for sales qv51- enter customer number and sales org.f8

click on new info record.enter material and select after delivery.save

ensure that customer and sales org are as as that in sales order

as per my knowledge this is the only setting that controls the creation of insp. lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

Thanks i did it as you mentioned, it is working properly

regards,

Your's Sanju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to do Source inspection, Inspection during Goods receipt, Inspection during delivery.

For Inspection during Goods receipt, Inspection during delivery you should maintain the corresponding inspection type in the Material Master.

Source inspection you must maintain in the Quality info record.