cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalization key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a mobile application using Sybase Unwired Workspace. I had created a personalization key and add two default values to the key. Can you please tell me how to set default values to this personalization key based on the login users. or whether we can change the default values based on the login users, if so can you please tell me how is this possible?

Thanks & Regards

Rinzy Deena Mathews

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for the response. Can you please explain the details of setting the key value based on the login username and password? We got confused that whether we need to control this using custom code or whether we are having any mechnism to control this scenario other than this custom code.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You could use a mobile business object rather than a personalization key, because personalization key does not provide a default value based on the login username.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the response. Actually we had created a MBO which retrieves some data from SAP R/3 to the unwired server. Now we need to know how to filter the data from the unwired server to the device based on the login users.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define runtime credentials to achieve this. Please read the following blog for more information -> /people/pierre.dominique2/blog/2010/09/30/basic-user-management-and-authentication-with-sybase-unwired-platform

Regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you so much for the response. We are now trying with that option.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy