Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 questions on BRF workflow for SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have 2 questions on BRF workflow as follows:

1) My requirement is that the PO be created only after all the items in the Shopping cart (from all decision sets) are approved by separate agents. How do I enforce this using BRF ?The closest is Decision Type 3: Overall Decision for Partial Document (.The decision applies to the entire decision set)

2) IS it possible to send an approval work item to multiple agents ( Based on a role or custom attribute) and then the work item could be approved by any one of those agents which completes the workflow & deletes all other work items ?

Thanks

Kedar

Edited by: Kedar Ghayal on Jan 4, 2011 10:53 PM

Edited by: Kedar Ghayal on Jan 5, 2011 12:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

My requirement is what is in standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) My requirement is that the PO be created only after all the items in the Shopping cart (from all decision sets) are approved by separate agents. How do I enforce this using BRF ?The closest is Decision Type 3: Overall Decision for Partial Document (.The decision applies to the entire decision set)

PO can only be created only if all approver's approve the SC. it will be great if you give more details about the requirement.

2) IS it possible to send an approval work item to multiple agents ( Based on a role or custom attribute) and then the work item could be approved by any one of those agents which completes the workflow & deletes all other work items ?

Yes - a workitem could be sent to multiple approver's for a decision set, once any one of the appprover approve the SC, the workitem will be deleted automatically from rest of approver's UWL..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleting duplicate

Edited by: Kedar Ghayal on Jan 5, 2011 3:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarvanan

Regarding First question

Suppose a shopping cart is divided into three decision sets and each decision set is approved by a different approver.

If the Auto PO is configured for this shopping cart, will it be created as soon as the decision set is approved ( So 3 POs created) or only after all the three decision sets are approved.

What decision type should be used if my requirement is that the Shopping cart should be converted into a PO , only after all items are approved and not partially

Thanks

Kedar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO is created after all items( or decision set) have decision result (approved or rejected).

If your requirement is creating PO for some of items without waiting for other item approval/reject, it is not possible in standard.

Regards,

Masa