cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert program lines in event sort begin and sort end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am developing a smartform where in I have to print subtotal for every currencies. So I am unsing the sort criteria option and giving the WAERS in 'Data' tab of the Table . And I select 'Event on Sort Begin' which creates a node in the tree under the table. And I need to clear the total variable in this event so that for every new currency, the total is reset. But I am unable to create a program lines here. When I right click and under flow logic, only Loop and Command options are available. I am using ECC 6.0 . Kindly help me in achieving the solution.

Thanks & regards,

Ratheesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right Click on TABLE so that you will get PROGRAM LINES under FLOW LOGIC.

i think you might be right clicking on MAIN AREA which will not give PROGRAM LINES option under FLOW LOGIC.

Rgds,

Sripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sripaleshwar,

I tried that.. I am able to create a program lines when I right click on the table. But it always gets placed outside the table node. When I try to drag it also to under the sort begin event node, it says 'Unable to insert program lines at the selected position'. Basically for my logic to work , it has to execute this program lines when the sort begin event occurs.

regards,

ratheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved.

We can create program lines under cell level. Not at the table line or event level.

regards,

Ratheesh