Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM UI development in .NET Enviorment

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Happy New year Guys,

We are developing MDM solution for one of the business of my client. We have MDM 7.1 SP05. Here is my case,

We already have .net portal developed to handle master data which connects to some another database. Now client want to utilised same .NET enviorment to be used for MDM UI development. which means we will use MDM as backend system / database to consolidate / manage master data and UI will be developed on .NET.

Is it possible and how? Do we have any document which can guide me for the same?

Is it flexible enough to handle the complex rules and validation?

MDM Workflows is the only option in this case??

Appreciate your early inputs,

Cheers,

Rc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I feel your requirement can be achieved using .NET API for MDM.

In case you missed, Please check the link below:

[Getting Started with .NET API|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/43/D7AED5058201B4E10000000A11466F/frameset.htm]

Best Regards,

Shiv

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My some questions are still unanswered...

Is it flexible enough to handle the complex rules and validation?

MDM Workflows is the only option in this case??

Anyone tried utilising .NET application as UI for MDM?? Would like to understand the challenges.

Appreciate your early inputs,

Cheers,

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh Chavan

You can manage mdm workflows and validations through .net api from your application.

MDM WF may be as optional because in your application you can make own business-logic support mechanism.

But if you already have some WF in your system better way using its as business-logic base and handl events in your application.

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Answers (0)