cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to distribute the header pricing condition to specific line item or we can say particular set of material this line item has different item category.

Example : Order has 4 line items it has one set of material in line 10 and 20 and another set of material in 30 and 40 than Order header condition $100 should be disctributed to line 30 and 40 only.

Please advise best way to optimise.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

take group condition into consideration.

you have to write a simple logic basing on item categories you need to distribute the discount.

this is the example: if the header discount is applicable for TAN only here in example:

if two line items are with TAN and the rest two ar with TAB for example. system should take VBAP-PSTYV into consideration

you need to hardcode TAN and the condition type which you are using it for the applicability of discount.

please check and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found solution based on net value of item we can code to not distribute in other line.

Need to know another answer can Header condition be applied without distributing to any line item.

regards

mahabaleshwar_patil
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created the Group condition and custom routine assigned to it .

I have created custom Routine 90. how 4 line items need to be grouped ?

I have written simple logic for 4 line items, based on some check I am setting up VARKEY as '090' for first 2 line items and other 2 line item I am keeping as blank is that fine ? with this header amount split to only first 2 line items ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yesterday only similar question was answered;

Check this thread

P.S: Can you close your earlier threads even though answered/not answered?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva,

As I see the thread it still have the question whather we can distribute the discount aonly for fragrance category of materials. The logic explains on creating group routine formula, but I think there could be other standard way as I could see in our system for some other condition it has been done without any formula i checked all assciated routines and user exit but no where code has been done.

Is that we can configure to distribute based on material group etc.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there could be other standard way as I could see in our system for some other condition it has been done without any formula.

This statement looks interesting as header condition does not have access sequence. So in my opinion, without writing codings with standard configuration of condition type we can't exclude some items from header condition distribution. I must be wrong also.

The explanation given in the thread holds good, when you have certain criteria like division or material group etc is used in the routines assigned to group condition.

The only other alternative I could think of is, assigning a routine (with same logic explained above) in the requirements field against the header condition type in the pricing procedure.However I am not too optimistic about it.

In the thread that I have referred another forum member indicated that it worked well in one of his scenarios.

Regards,