cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales promotions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to map sales promotions like distributing dairy for new year to all my customers.

thanks in advance

Saratchandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most of the transactions revolve around money. So, you can analyze the scenarios with respect to financial aspects.

For example, there are various situations we move the goods to the customer.

1. We sell a product in a standard sales process, say at $100

2. For the same product, we sell to the customer at discounted price $90

3. If we apply promotion / Sales deal, we sell the product at $80. Sales promotion facilitates to give additional discounts with FI monitoring.

4. We can send the same product to the customer at free of cost in Sample sales process (Here we offer 100% discount).

Kindly note that these are applicable to the materials what you are dealing in your business. In your case Calendar or Diary may not be your product. If you want to bring the distribution of these gift articles in SAP system, create material master for these products and move to the customers under Sample sales order.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Noted your reply with many thanks.

Saratchandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepak_dave2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saratchandra,

Correct me if i am wrong u want to distribute diaries to your customers for a new yyear and u need to map the same in sales process.

You can use the route of text item in sales order depending on your business requirement ,check the link below

Link:()

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you please describe the issue.

so that forum can understand the same and answer you better.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client want to distribute compliments for this new year take an example Diary or a Calender to customers

thx

Saratchandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Still your requirement seems incomplete. In Standard there are a sales deal and promotions functionality. This is glorified discount actually. And there are free good with Item Category TANN etc.

Thanks,

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure if i have understod your question correctly.

I guess u want to create a new sales propmotion then u can use Tcode VB31. If want to create promotion agreemnt for multiple customers then u can use Customer group e.g. field -KNVV-KVGRP etc.

I will be happy to assist further.

thx

Dilip Sadh