cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The doc type in SPRO is in SAP Script format. Needs to be in MS Winword.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In GTS 7.0, the documentation type in SPRO is in SAP Script format and needs to be in MS Winword. Note, in ECC 6.0, it is MS Winword.

From T-code SPRO (before selecting a project) go to menu bar at top, Go To --> Project Management. I highlight the project. Then, click "change" button. Go to "Documentation Types" tab, and click "Change Project Template" button. Click "Document Template" button. Before I enter the documentation type, the line above reads "Current note editor SAP Script". It should read "Current note editor MS Winword".

How do I change that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check with your Basis team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a huge problem, I was updating some information in table TRESC when I finish I go to SPRO to check if the change was corrrect and I discover that the SPRO IMG menu is change It is to be SIMG_ALL and now is SIMG_SEM_BCS does anybody know how I can change this?

I want to get the SPRO structure to SIMG_ALL ... please help

Edited by: Ctrueba on Mar 30, 2011 2:51 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted this thread in parallel with working with BASIS team. They came up with the answer. In SPRO (before selecting the project) go to Settings --> Cross-Project and click the "Customizing Projects" tab. Change from SAPscript to PC Editor (MS Word).