cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public-real IP changed for SAP Router

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The real IP for SAP Router system has changed, therefore I would need to re configure the same.

I have gone through existing threads, but not throwing much light related to my query.

I tried to reconfigure, but when generating the certificate I get below error. The /usr folder is the old folder of the router and am trying to reconfigure in folder is /newrouter. The OS is windows server 2008.

D:\NewRouter\ntintel>sapgenpse get_pse -v -r certreq -p local.pse "CN=<hostname>,

OU=0000872340, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=D"

Got absolute PSE path "D:/usr\local.pse".

get_pse ERROR: PSE already exists "D:/usr\local.pse"

I have already changed the environment variables for SECU_DIR and LIB one.

My questions are :

1) Is there any way to just update the ip address on the market place by just opening the ticket at XX-SER-NET OR do I need to perform the whole procedure after uninstalling previous configuration.

2) What is the method for uninstallation of SAP Router?

Thanks.

Sat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rename your old PSE file and try again.

Take a loot at SAP Note: 30289 for documentation on SAProuter.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I changed the env variables and after restarting the sapgenpse command worked.

But I did not proceed further.

I have informed SAP to update the new ip address.

My query is what action should I perform at my end instead of reconfiguring the router again.

Thanks.

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't thnk so you need to do anything other than inform to SAP to update their firewall. Your SAPRouter external IP changed and you are not using external IP anywhere in your landscape as need to use internal IP of your SAPRouter.

Answers (0)