cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL1025 AMEX Interface file

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client has a requirement to receive GL1025 interface file from Amex and post to SAP Travel management. What is the program to upload this file for credit card clearing and how is configuration done for credit card clearing.

Edited by: Aruna K on Jan 4, 2011 5:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Currently in standard GL1025 is not supported:

Although there are 2 options:

first of all it is possible to requests KR1025 files @ Amex for the required regions.

If Amex can not provide these we know that customers have integrated

GL1025 files on a custom basis.

Second there is a PI-based interface that can integrate

any kind of non-standard file format from any provider.

Apart from this SAP are planning a standard integration of GL1025 within

the current development project for Enhancement Package 6. Product Manegment are

investigating if it is possible to also downport this or not.

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Jan 4, 2011 6:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the interface program to upload the file. What is the process to configure company paid transactions.

0 Kudos

PRCC or RPRCCC00 via SE38

0 Kudos

Have a look at the documentation in TRVPA CCC in PE03 too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I get KR1025 file format as I need to compare GL1025 file format with that. Also, what is the configuration to be done for ghost card transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

You 've always been a great help with your replies on SAP TM.

Need your help on the following:

You mentioned regarding " PI-based interface that can integrate any kind of non-standard file format from any provider " - Can you please provide me more info on this as I need to work on the same - a credit card(visa) interface file inbound to SAP via PI.

1- How does the PI based interface work - please through some light on this or it would be great if you can let me know where I can get to know more about it with respect SAP Travel mgmt.

2 - Do we need a SAP conversion program to covert VCF 4 file format to CCD for PI based interface?

(if not required how does it work )

Please help Sally.

Tnx

Best regards.