Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find users with no receiving system for central user administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find users with no receiving system for central user administration

i am using suim to find users that have no system assigned to them.

What i am looking to report on is empty User Master records with no access assigned so i can delete them from my system

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL to get the System assignment and Role assignment of users.

or FM BAPI_USER_LOCACTGROUPS_READ can be used to read the role assignment of users in Child systems from a CUA and FM BAPI_USER_SYSTEM_ASSIGN to find system assignment.

Thanks

Sandipan

0 Kudos

hi thanks for your reply, i am looking for a more simple resolution

i would just like to view sap users with empty shells, meaning they would have no access at all ie roles, profiles etc..

this is basically a housekeeping exercise i am carrying out

many thanks

0 Kudos

Try using program RSUSR_SYSINFO_ROLE- it displays assignments of roles to users in the CUA subsystems and program RSUSR_SYSINFO_PROFILE is its counterpart for Profiles.

0 Kudos

hi thanks for that information but i also am looking for users with no system assignment

so it would basically be an empty shell that i am looking for with no system assigned, roles or profile

many thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get de list of users of your CUA using report S_BCE_68001393 and the system assigment with S_BIE_59000198 exporting data to excel, after that in excel from S_BIE_59000198 data get unique values using userid field, and with vlookup comparing with S_BCE_68001393 data using userid field, and you will get users with no assigment.

You will find there are users in S_BCE_68001393 that dont exist in S_BIE_59000198 and you can delete these users with no System assigment using SU10 in your CUA.

Best Regards,

Fernando.

Edited by: fzamrod on Jan 4, 2011 6:55 PM

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

thats brilliant nice and easy problem solved thank you very much!

Cheers

Pardeep