cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Trx :Solman_Workcenter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I got a problem right now, when I try to acess to the Workcenter the browser doesnt open the page, I asked to our Basis and our Solman 7.0 EHP1 SP22 is not behind a firewall, so what could be the problem?

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Is this a new solution manager installation?

If so, at the first time you try to open the workcenter, it will compile the code before opening, and it may take a few minutes. If this is the case you would be able to access to workcenter just by trying again a few minutes later.

If this is not the case... do you have any error? More details that we could investigate?

Have you performed the basic configuration in transaction solman_setup and applied the solution manager central corrections note 1405878?

Regards,

Daniel.

Edited by: Daniel Nicol on Jan 4, 2011 5:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, this installation was made by a consulting firm like a year before, and I got not error but the usual when you could not open a webpage.

Thanks

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe the bsp aren't activated.

check tx SICF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, the problem was solved, even tough my Basis told me about not having a firewall and having the ip adress writing on the hosts file, we realized that we didnt have the ip in the hosts and have a firewall on the solman ip.

Regards,

Paul