cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_IFR URL is (not) correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i open SXMB_IFR in SAP GUI it takes me to http://<host>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp

This screen shows me only the Enterprise Service Repository links and SLD link.

When i replace "rep/start/index.jsp" with "dir" and then enter it takes me to the correct page, i.e. where i can also see "Integration Directory" and "Configuration and Monitoring".

I've looked at the properties and the 'com.sap.aii.connect.integrationbuilder.startpage.url' has the value 'dir/start/index.jsp'

That looks to be correct to me, but there seems some other setting (that i'm not aware of) that overrides this one.

Any other parameters i need to check here?

Thx for input.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> Any other parameters i need to check here?

Not I know of. Pure caching issue. You edited exchange profile parmaters. The cache is not synch with the latest changes.

Restart will take care.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had some cache issue, but they were solved yesterday and overnight the machine has been restarted.

However my parameter is still "dir/ etc etc" but when i start the SXMB_IFR it still comes up with CE repository.

So it looks to be other than a cahe issue.

Robert

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had some cache issue, but they were solved yesterday and overnight the machine has been restarted.

However my parameter is still "dir/ etc etc" but when i start the SXMB_IFR it still comes up with CE repository.

So it looks to be other than a cahe issue.

Hi Robert,

ExchangeProfile address is only considered if IFR_HTTP_DEST parameter is not maintained in SPROXSET. Please make sure that this parameter is maintained properly and try it again.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil Chandra,

SPROXSET is completely empty. What should i maintain there?

And ....

By your reasoning it should now be that the ExchangeProfile address is considered, but then i still don't understand why the SXMB_IFR takes the value <host>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp whereas in the Exchange Profile parameters the integration.startpage.url has the value dir/start/index.jsp.

kr

Robert

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Sunil Chandra,

>

> SPROXSET is completely empty. What should i maintain there?

> And ....

> By your reasoning it should now be that the ExchangeProfile address is considered, but then i still don't understand why the SXMB_IFR takes the value <host>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp whereas in the Exchange Profile parameters the integration.startpage.url has the value dir/start/index.jsp.

>

> kr

> Robert

Hi Robert,

It seems a bit complex now. Still give it a try. Create a G type RFC destination with target host pointing to XI and path prefix as /rep. Then create a entry in SPROXSET with NAME as IFR_HTTP_DEST and VALUE as the RFC destination. Now try it.

If it still doesn't work, create one more entry with NAME as ADDRESS_ONLY_FROM_SPROXSET and VALUE as X. Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for all comments.

The problem wasnt solved yet and than i had to look at some other issues more urgently and than i was moved to another assignment all together.

So no solution established i'm afraid.

Closing the question

kr

Robert

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute the function EXCHANGE_PROFILE_GET_PARAMETE provide the parameter name and section(look in the Exchange profile under which Section the parameter falls, it could be Connections, Adapter..etc.).

Check what value it is returning to you.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil Singh

The functions returns nothing when i execute with

Section = Connections

Name = com.sap.aii.connect.integrationbuilder.stratpage.url

kr

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://<host>:<port>/rep/start/index.jsp referring to your SAP CE 7.1 Integration builder.

http://<host>:<port>/dir/start/index.jsp referring to your SAP PI 7.1 Integration builder.

As we know CE doesn't have Integration Directory and Runtime Workbench.

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Praveen K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have u restarted the java stack after changing the value 'dir/start/index.jsp in Exchage Profile?

Is it ur first time ur accessing that url?

restarting the java stack will fix the issue.

Thanks

Kiran Nekkanti

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>'com.sap.aii.connect.integrationbuilder.startpage.url' has the value 'dir/start/index.jsp'

this is the only one so it might be some cache issue I guess

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk