Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Settlement for Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Super Rebates Gurus!!

I have a very stupid question, but

Which are the steps for material settelment rebates creation? whic kind of material should be? could be always the same?

Is it posible to save any variant in the rebate for avoid the step of put always the same mterial?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi julian,

in rebate agreement only you will be having these many payments please check in VBO2.

C Check

D Direct Debit

E Electronic Banking

F Bank Transfer (ABA numbers)

H INTERCOMPANY PAYMENT

J Manual Wire Transfers

M Manual check-handwritten

T Bank Transfer

W Treasury Outgoing Wire

X Treasury Incoming Wire

Normally it should be Finsished goods.

not necessary the same.

YES it is not possible to save the variant in VBO1 through SHD0 so that you can avoid the confusion for the same material.

please check and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian

What type of rebates are you using. If your rebate conditions are created with materials, then the same material will be copied as the settlement material. In case you are using group rebate kind of scenarios then the settlement materials needs to be inputted manually.

The concept of settlement material is as follows. For every sale of a material there is a COPA entry. The positngs are to a profit centre. When you accrue rebates this only keeps a provision in your books for you to pay out. When settling the rebates the accounting document for the credit memo created needs to hit the proper profit centre in COPA. Thus ideally for every profit centre there should be one settlement material. For group rebates, materials which contribute to the same profit centre can have the same volume rebate group in material master. As for your question on defaulting the rebate settlement material, there is no such user exits available in SAP. It is very absurd to think that all your materials should have the same profit centre.

Hope this explains.

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks,

But I´m talking about customer rebates without materials,

In that case, can I use the same material settelment always?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian

Unfortunately there is no user exits or customer exits that will help you fill the value of material for settlement while creating the rebate automatically. The settlement material is required for the credit memo to be created and it has to be entered manually.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I´ talking about manual payment no automati pyment,

Just rebates for customrs and qtys, and then matrila settlement

Regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then please develop a Z screen rebate settle ment screen taking all the parameters of yours into criteria.

i think this suits your requriment.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Got it,

And...How Can I create the Material Settlement to e always de same?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check here

[Search Forum Content|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search!default.jspa?objID=f246]

In the above link, maintain the required text in "Search Terms:" and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you check first on the past threads in the forum and on helpsap?

I am sure you will find already explanation what material for settlement is and you will get an idea what you need to do.

Only then if you get stock, please post your problem on the forum.

Thank you.

Viviana A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please redirect me or send me the link on where I could find the information as I have trid and not found anything?

Thanks