Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting popup message to save data in VA02, even though no changes are made

pramodv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I enter into any sales order in change mode (VA02) and press back button without changing anything, I am getting a pop up message saying 'Do you wish to save your data first?'. I deactivated all the enhancements which were modifying the standard structures in MV45AFZZ program, still getting the pop up message. Any idea why?

Regards,

Pramod.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

its standard functionality to trigger pop up message in Change mode of sales order.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

pramodv
Explorer
0 Kudos

I don't think so Reazuddin. I cross checked with other client's servers as well as IDES, I am not getting the pop up when no changes are made.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the message number. If it starts with something like Z, then it is customized one. Then you need to debug the program. If it is like V, then it is SAP standard.

Can you provide the number?

Regards,

pramodv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram, it's a pop up message. It has no number. The window name is 'Exit Order Processing'.

Thanks

pramodv
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am getting the message from db table T185T with AGIDV = SAPMV45B and FCODE = BAC1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod

This is standard. Clicking the back or the exit button gives the popup which says "Do you wish to save your data? " If it is not giving this in your test systems then something is wrong there rather than here. The SPOP function with Textline 1 is poped up from standard program SAPLSPO1.

Thanks

Indranil

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Ken mentioned before, something is getting refreshed/updated in the system.

Check any other user exit is updating/refreshing any data in the sales order. You can have a look at program MV45AFZA -USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT. Other program that you can check is MV45AFZB.

As mentioned by others and your findings it is SAP standard message.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I go with Reazuddin and Indranil. The said message pop ups from transaction VFBS, where you key in Program SAPMV45B, place your mouse on Function codes (T185F) and click on Display. There you can see the box ticked for "Screen Group" for Function Code BACK. This in turn, you can see in Table T185F via SE16.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

pramodv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Shiva Ram, I got an enhancement in the program which you mentioned MV45AFZB. I deactivated it and didnt find the pop up message. The enhancement was written to update new pricing for freight if the forwarding agent is changed/entered.

Thanks a lot everyone for your valuable input. Happy New Year to everyone.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Perhaps your system has proposed a new output when you opened the sales order in change mode.

Regards,

Ken