cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am using SAP R/3 4.7 version, actually till 30th December there was no problem in delivery but form 1st Jan when I am creating any delivery against any order, it is showing the following error :-***

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Message no. VL248

Diagnosis

There are no schedule lines due for the given order item up to the date chosen.

System Response

The system does not create a delivery item for this order item.

Procedure

Check whether the order item to be delivered contains confirmed schedule lines.

If this is the case, set the selection date further into the future if you still want to create a delivery for this item

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check the factory calendar. When is the calendar valid to?

2. Please check schedule lines in SO. What's the material available date in schedule line? Use that date to select.

Regards,

harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harry! But problem is still there.

I want to tell you that I am using Factory Calender Germany Standard.

When I am doing stock posting through mb1c, I am getting the following error and I am not getting the way to fix this so if you can fix it I will be highly obliged:

Error is following when doing stock posting for any material:

Number range for trans./event type WA in year 2011 does not exist

Message no. M7562

Diagnosis

The number range for document number assignment has not been maintained in the year 2011 for the transaction/event type WA.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

If you are authorized to do so, do you want to check the number ranges for the

u2022 Material documents

u2022 Reservations?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the material is a batch managed material, the batch you are assigning in the SO might have been reserved against some other sale order. (Check vbap table).

If the material is not a batch managed material the quantity which is apparently available might have been reserved against some sale orders created earlier.

Please check it up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh

Use T . Code u2013 OMBT, then go to change interval , then go to edit > insert year (f6) and mention in year 9999 and choose the number range interval from number to number and mention in current number is 0 and save exit.

i think by your problme is solve .

Thanks & Regards

Niraj Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for the relevant answer!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anybody get the solution of this above problem please let me know about it !

Regards

Gaurav Kumar Singh

Edited by: singh_mba123 on Jan 5, 2011 6:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check the number range maintained for the object MATBELEG (material document) for the year 2011. If not maintained pls. maintain it. I think this should solve your issue.

Regards,

Chezi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chezi ! for helping me out but can you please tell me how to do it, please tell me the path.

Regrds

Gaurav Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction OMBT.

Or path SPRO->Materials Management -> Inventory Management & Physical Inventory -> Number Assignment -> Define number assignment for Material and Phys. Inv. Docs

Note that the year is a 'to year'. So you can even maintain '9999' and then next year you can avoid this problem. Of course assuming that the same number range should apply next year.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dominik, but my problem is that in tcode-ombt to mention the number range for material doc. there should be a button "+" to insert the new number range for year 2011 or 9999, but that is not present there so i am not getting the way to maintain the new number range for year 2011.

Why it is so?

With Thanks and Regards

Gaurav Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the Basis team if you have the required authorizations to maintain the number range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From menu choose edit->insert year.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Domink, it didn't workout for me but thanks for trying to help me.

Regards

Gaurav Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what has been proposed, please check SAP Note 381203 and 370236 for your reference and understanding on the issue you are facing.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.