Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO- Delivery Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Intercompany STO Process

Could any suggest the necessaryconfiguration steps for the Automatic Delivery order creation against the STO P.O.

Appreciated if could send me also Text Removed

Regards

RG

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Jan 4, 2011 7:23 PM Being an old member, dont you aware of forum rules not to ask to share any information to personal mail id ?? Please dont deviate the forum rules

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

[http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/Data/htm/english.htm]

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R G,

Adding to Balaji's solution just check if the following configuration helps you to map the requirement:

a) SPRO > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing - This config is useful - If you want to create a replenishment delivery immediately after creation of the stock transport order, set the Auto Delv. indicator.

Here If you use this function the system does not perform an availability (ATP) check when it creates the delivery. It assumes that the availability has already been checked during stock transport order processing.

b) SPRO > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Assign Document Type, One-Step Procedure, Underdelivery Tolerance.

If you set the indicator for the one-step procedure i.e "Stock Transfer According to One-Step Procedure", the goods receipt is posted in the receiving plant at the same time as the goods issue is posted in the issuing plant.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkiya

Thanks for advise.

Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing

1) If I use the above setting, can i avoid, ignoring the configuration of Checking Rule for Avilablity check ?

But i am not able to make any entry in my system for Activate Automatic Delivery Creation and CRM Billing

2) Any constraint to create the billing ? in the case of not CRM is used.

3) what is the difference between

Activate Automatic Delivery creation for PO type and Shipping point and the above one.

Thanks in advance.

RG

Edited by: R G on Jan 5, 2011 6:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto VL10D/VL10I/VL10F these three t c.odes are given for sample.

you can execute any of the above for STO DDL automatic generation.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to get the Delivery created automatically when the movement STO P.O is saved.,

If have enough stock for the part, the D.O should automatically created as no 3PL (IDoc) involved and IM stock maintained.

Both P.O creation and D.O creation on same system

Regards

RG

Edited by: R G on Jan 4, 2011 11:57 PM