cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error :CIM_ERR_FAILED:HTTP response code:501 Not Implemented_Unsupporte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

iam facing the below error when trying to do the initial Setup on PI 7.1 running on Windows 64bit,Oracle

Error :CIM_ERR_FAILED:HTTP response code:501 Not Implemented_Unsupported-protocol version

i have checked the following notes 1115280,939592,764176,1309239 but cant find a solution to this.i have tried to add the Businness systems manually and re excute the steps but no luck.

any ideas are welcome

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is your SAP_CR version?

If your on older version try updating to new one and try again.

Thanks

Kiran Nekkanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response .I updated the CR content up to the latest but the problem still existed.

I did a work around althought that was not part of the landscape.I reexecuted the post installation on to the local sld it works without a problem.

There are notes that states that you can use a remote sld but tried all that but still doesn`t work so reinstalled the PI system several times on different boxes thinking that maybe a patch somewhere is causing the problem.

I sent an OSS to SAP and they provided a link to help of which its just the same info that is in the notes.So then they came back later and said that i should reboot the server.......

but its now working as a local SLD not REMOTE (my sld on Solution manager not PI)