cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used component not available locally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i add a new dependency to my DC. After building the DC i get the following error:

DC Model check:

DC is available locally

ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not available locally: sap.com/com.sapportals.prt.portalruntime(sap.com_EP-BASIS-API_1)

Build failed with errors.

I try to import from local the needed SC (EP-BASIS-API) into my NWDS. But after selecting the SCA-File i get the message:

Could not import SCA into software component with configured archive store

I work on CE/NWDS 7.2 SP3.

regards,

Sid

Edited by: Sid on Jan 4, 2011 2:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

If you are using a Track for the development, Try adding EP-BASIS as dependent component and try building the application again.

Or in NWDS 7.11 check the permissions of the DC which you are trying to add as dependent.

To Check the same Open the NWDS and Create Project for the DC. And Open in the respective Perspective and right Click on the Project just created and Navigate to Show In - Component Properties

Within the Component Properties go to Permissions Tab - On the right you will see different buttons like Add, Unrestrict Access, Block Access, Remove

Click on Unrestrict Access and save the changes, this change is stored in an activity and make sure this activity is deployed before moving the Custom DC where you are using this DC as dependent Component.

Hope this helps.

Cheers-

Pramod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sid,

how did you solved this problem?

I've the same issue with sap.com/com.sap.km.application( sap.com_KMC-CM)

Thanks & regards,

Steffi