cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Terms not copying to Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have a situation where the Payment Terms are not copying to the line items and because of the same it is going to Incompletion log.

Tried different ways.

Maintained in the Cust master Sales data and when we change the same in the Order it is not copying to line items.

Didn't maintain in CustMast- didnt copy to the line items.

how to make it to copy to the line items...

Thanks All.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Pl. confirm if you have done any development in payment term field. Explain more about the process.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no custom developments done.

Again my issue is we have not maintained any payment terms in the Customer Master.

Process

1) So nothing would be there in the Sale order header

2) They give payment terms manually in the Order Header.

Issue

1) It is not getting copied to the line items.

2) Giving Incompletion log even though it has been entered in the header(reason it is not copying header values to the items), so they have to enter in the line items again, which is painful has they have entered for 100 line items.

Help Needed

How to solve this problem- The ideal solution would be whatever payment term entered, has to get copied to the line items or need to make payment term mandatory in some other way other than Incompletion log.

Any help ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Now it is more clear.

Pl. note that std SAP copies the changed payment terms at below point;

SAPMV45A ==>MV45AI0V_VBKD-ZTERM_PRUEFEN

MODULE (PAI)==>VBKD-ZTERM_PRUEFEN

Take help from ABAPer and check why code is nor working properly.

I do not think there is any configue is there.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Will check and let you know.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create an order, the payment terms from customer master is copied to the header of the sales order and from there it is copied to the line items. Now if you want the payment terms to be different for a specific item, you can go that item and change the payment term for that item alone.

However once the header PT are copied to the item, further changes at the header PT will not affect the item PT. Because it is assumed that the PT in the items are supposed to be the same as the initially proposed PT. If you now want the PT at items to be same as header, you only have to manually update the PT for all items. This will not happen automatically. I think the behavior is same even for incoterms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just check the definition of the Cond Type--item condition marked or not in V/06 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Cond Type ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Pl. confirm if the payment terms are maintained in customer master( payer data) and check if it is flowing to header data in order.

If it is populating in header it should come in item automatically.

If not pl. let me know the exact material type, item category used and material data maintained. Explain the process as well.

Regards;

Avi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material Type - FERT

Item Cat - TAN