SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Budget Consumed by Parked Documents Update profile 000350.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any way that the Parked Documents would consume only the Commitment Budget & not the Payment Budget.

I am using update profile 000350 & whenever I park the invoice, budget should get committed & not consumed.

Actual line Item should not be created. Is there any way to only commit the budget for Park documents like the way PR & PO do and not actually consume it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, this process contradicts the funcionality of budget consumption flow. You can make parked documents not to consume budget at all, but you cannot separate between the CB and PB.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, this process contradicts the funcionality of budget consumption flow. You can make parked documents not to consume budget at all, but you cannot separate between the CB and PB.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the clarification...yes the system is behaving exactly as you have said...was not convinced about the functionality logic though..as parking is more of commiting rather than consuming...thanks to you otherwise I was thinking I missed out on something...Best Regards