cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data used in APO extended safety stock planning for procured product

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO V5.1 extended safety stock planning.

For a procured product (procurement type = 'F'), I am trying to clarify the master data used for the calculation of the replenishment lead time.

I assume the planned delivery time at the 'product at location' is used, and the transport lane duration, but what about any parameters from external procurement relationships (eg InfoRecords, contracts) attached to transport lanes - are these considered as well?

Thanks for any advice on this ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think planning already first consider the planned delivery time which is maintained in material master.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the Planned delievery time is non zero in the external procurement relationships which reflect in the TL data, then this takes precedence .

In the source determination process in APO, the system uses the planned delivery time to calculate the scheduling of external procurement orders. If there is no entry in the external procurement relationship, or the entry is zero, the system uses the planned delivery time from the product master.

Regards

Datta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The replenishment lead time is the time necessary to provide a material either by in-house production or by external procurement:

For external procurement, the replenishment lead time consists of the purchasing department processing time, planned delivery time, and goods receipt processing time

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandha,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, planned delivery time is considered - but is it only the planned delivery time on the product master, or are the planned delivery times on InfoRecords/contracts assigned to transport lanes from suppliers also considered?

Thanks...