cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download all document in SOLAR01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see there are a lot of document uploaded into solution manager blueprint. There are saved in various folder. Is there a tool that allow me to download all document in SolMan SOLAR01 instead of downloading one by one?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the SAP knowledge workbench (windows program, usually comes with you SAP Gui installation) or the knowledge warehouse transactions to download the all the documents from one project. I made a manual for the knowledge workbench and can sand it to you if interested.

Cheers

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus' KW program logic seems ideal.

Any more pointers from you Markus would greatly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banerjee,

I just created a blog for the manual. Once it is approved, I will post the link here (should be in the next 24 hrs.)

Cheers

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Guys, it took a while until the Blog got approved, but here it is now:

/people/markus.mueller8/blog/2011/04/01/solution-manager-document-management--using-sap-knowledge-workbench

Hope that helps, please let me know if it is any helpful.

Cheers

Markus

Edited by: Markus Mueller on Apr 7, 2011 10:07 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could say, instead of downloading all at once, you can merge all the documents into single business blueprint document and download it.This is the only posiblity available

please check here [Mass download|;

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am not able to view Solar01 &02 in our standard sap. Is there any specific settings required for activating these tcodes.

Vijay

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

What do you mean in your Standard SAP....Standard SAP Solution Manager system?

They are specific to Solution Manager, and would not be T-codes on a BW or PI system for instance.

You should review the rules of engagement, as you are asking a new question on another member's thread.

You should open a new question, since you are not asking the thread author a question about their problem to assist them further. New question = New thread.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeow ,

You can obviously download Data present in Solar01, Some of them are present under BUSINESS BLUEPRINT--> MSPROJECT DOWNLOAD. (Short Cut Key 'ALT' + I then M)

Other Project Data are available in Transaction SOLAR_EVAL ,

in this Transaction go to Analysis --> Project --> Business Blueprint.

Hope it helps.