Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securestore files missing during CI installation

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have done with SCS and DbInst installatation of SAP PI7.1. During Primary instance installation, while inputting the parameters it asked for the location of secure store files to be copied. I gave the location
CIhost\usr\sap\SID\sys\global\security\data and tries with
dbhost\usr\sap\SID\sys\global\secuity\data. But since both of these folders were empty. So I got error message pop up that , the files SecureStore.properties and Securestore.key not found.Could anyone please help me. It should have been created as part of Database Instance installation. But if it is not what is the next step?

Thanks and REgards

Syam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for everyone who watched/checked this thread. The solution is to reinstall Database instance.

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check following link

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Whatever mentioned in the thread was already tried during the DI installation. But it did not help us to get it right. We had a slight difference in the error message. It was like this.

The Import packages that failed are :

Loading of 'SAPSSEXC' import package: ERROR

Loading of 'DOKCLU' import package: ERROR

Loading of 'SAPAPPL0' import package: ERROR

Loading of 'SAPAPPL2' import package: ERROR

In all the Above Cases the log file had these errors:

Files\sapinst_instdir\NW71\INSTALL\SYSTEM\MSS\DISTRIBUTED\PI\DB\SAPAPPL0.TSK.bck already seems to exist

a previous run may not have been finished cleanly file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW71\INSTALL\SYSTEM\MSS\DISTRIBUTED\PI\DB\SAPAPPL0.TSK possibly corrupted

Any other suggestions?

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Even after trying to import the packages manually using sapcar, we dont have any Secstore files. Could anybody guide us?

Edited by: Syam on Jan 4, 2011 3:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Syam,

Are you installing distributed/ HA installation. Can you please let us know in which sequence you are installing

Syamkriz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mrinal,

I am doing distributed installation.

1)SCS installation - already done

2)Database instance installation - allready done

3)Primary instance installation - Presenlty being attempted

Thanks and Regards

Syam