cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension of storage location through MMSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have extended material for storage location through tcode MMSC. Now i don't want that storage location for that material, but i can't be able to delete it through the same tcode MMSC. Message coming when i am trying to delete that is "Storage location RM01 already exists and cannot be deleted". Please suggest some solution.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still we didn't get the answer, can we delete the storage location against any material, if there is no stock, no reservations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are you trying to delete storage location here .

please confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just assigned one more storage location for particular material through tcode MMSC. But i don't want this storage location for that particular material so i am trying to delete that from MMSC but i am not able to do it. I want to delete it because i don't want this second storage location which i have just created to be appeared while selection in VL01N.

Thanks.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you entering/selecting the storage location manually during delivery processing.

You can set system to default the storage location. For that

Define Rule for determining the storage location for picking in delivery document type. Transaction SM30 and object V_TVLK_RBL

After that based on your rule you can Assign Picking/storage Locations. Transaction SM30 and object V_TVKOL

Hope this will help you.

Please revert back to the forum if have doubts.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check whether the stock in storage location is cleared.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes stock in the storage location is cleared.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check is there any reservations against the STORAGE LOCATION.

and please check whether any indicator is activated against it

balajia