cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SAP Report on User Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any Standard SAP Report which can provide me the User Status reporting - for example - the WBS elements which were set to TFIN(Technically Finished) or RELE (Released) during a time period (week,month) ?

Please note that I have checked upon the functionality available through Dynamic Selection but could not find any field related to 'User Status' ? Since 'User Status' is used extensively in PS I believe there would be some standard reporting provided by SAP.

PS set up in the project do not uses networks.

Regarding 'Status Selection Profile' for 'User Status' I cannot find a standard provided by SAP. I assume 'User Status' is project specific so it is not delivered in standard SAP.

Can anybody give some idea as to which reports and how to use those reports to extract information on 'User Status' ?

Thanks!

Regards

Dev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding 'Status Selection Profile' for 'User Status' I cannot find a standard provided by SAP. I assume 'User Status' is project specific so it is not delivered in standard SAP.

and that is why you are allowed to create your own status selection profile. why dont you create it and execute the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Thank you for quick reply!

Understand that for 'User Status' - selection profile can be created but how to go about the time period ?

How to find that which WBS elements which were set to TFIN(Technically Finished) or RELE (Released) during a time period (week,month) ?

Regards,

Dev

0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

There is no standard report which is available as per your requirement. You can use the RBSVCDOC report, where you need to input the object number which you can fetch from PRPS table for WBS. With this selection you can see the time stamp of all the status.

This can also be directly fetched from the WBS change status view (by selecting information button beside the system status) in CJ20n or cj02 , from the menu path Extras> change documents> All.

If you are expecting report which requires to meet your requirement then you need to copy the program RBSVCDOC and enhance the same to suit your requirement.

Regards,

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread was answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

We can select status selection profile. This button is available with plant like symbol in all transactions that use Logical databases (ex CN41N).

Here you can select a status selection profile that filters the data on user status.

But you should already have a status selection profile that has user status you require.

How to create this?

1) Go to Tcode BS42.

2) Go to Status selection Schema (on left hand side)and create a new entry with suitable name (ex Test1) and with status profile that has your user status (ex PS000002).

(Let me know, if you want to know how to find the status profile of your user status).

3) Now double clik on selection conditions (on left hand side) and insert the user status that you want to filter on.

4) press save.

Now your status selection profile is created.

Now go to some transaction like CN41N. Choose the last button named STATUS with a plant like symbol.

You can choose the status selection profile that you newly created (TEST1) here. And the result is filtered on the user statuses you defined in the status selection profile.

rgds, manjunadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunadh,

Thanks for your reply.

Closing this thread. Will go for status selection profile and hope that works fine.

Points awarded suitablly. Thanks!

Reagrds,

Dev